Location: Manchaca, TX (just south of Austin)
We currently have an opportunity for a CNA at our 92-bed facility where we provide nursing support to an extremely unique population of individuals primarily with intellectual and developmental disabilities. This population makes working at the Villa a much different experience than working at any other nursing facility in the greater Austin area – in the U.S. there are only a handful of nursing facilities that cater primarily to a special needs population.
CNA Positions Available:
- Full-time, rotating days, 2:00pm-10:00pm
- All PRN Shifts (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, & 10pm-6am)
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Able to read and write English
- Completion of training and competency program approved by the State of Texas and holds a current Nurses’ Aide Certificate from the State of Texas
- Preferred 1-3 or more years experience as a Certified Nurse Aide
- Personality attuned to the requirements of meeting needs of the infirm and aged
- Demonstrates competency in skills and techniques necessary to care for residents’ needs as identified through resident assessment and described in the care plan
- Demonstrates knowledge of universal precautions and the blood borne pathogen rules
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Employees love to work for the Marbridge Foundation! Here are a few perks that we offer to employees:
- Competitive Pay!
- Medical Dental & Vision Plans
- 401k Retirement with employer matching
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays (including your Birthday!)
- Paid Time Off
- FREE Meals available
- Incentive Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- FREE state of the art gym which includes cardio equipment, weights, Pilates Room, Volleyball and Basketball court
- Assistance with continuing education requirements for CNA Certifications
- Hands-on management team – we provide great training so you are comfortable from the start!
How To Apply
If this sounds like the position for you, you can apply here or by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.