$1,500 SIGN ON BONUSES OFFERED FOR FULL-TIME CNAS
We currently have full-time and PRN opportunities for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) at our 92-bed facility, located in Manchaca, TX (just south of Austin, near Buda), where we provide nursing support to an extremely unique population of individuals primarily with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
This population makes working at the Villa a much different experience than working at any other nursing facility in the greater Austin area – in the U.S. there are only a handful of nursing facilities that cater primarily to a special needs population.
CNA Positions Available:
- Full-time, 2:00pm-10:00pm, rotating days
- Full-time, 10:00pm-6:00am, rotating days
- PRN available for all shifts: 6:00am-2:00pm, 2:00pm-10:00pm, and 10:00pm-6:00am
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES FOR CNA:
- Assist with carrying out residents assessments and care plans; is knowledgeable of the individualized care plan for each resident, and provides support to the residents according to their care plan.
- Contributes to the care planning process by providing the charge nurse or other care planning staff with specific information and observations of the residents’ needs and preferences.
- Assist in customary daily requirements and tasks in care and treatment such as bathing, feeding, dressing, observing intake of food, care of hair, nails, and moving residents from area to area
- Provide for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding residents as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning residents; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provide resident comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting residents; answering call lights and requests; reporting observations of the resident to the charge nurse
- Documents actions of daily care, toileting and feeding by utilizing the Point Click Care system
Qualifications and Skills for CNA:
- Completion of training and competency program approved by the State of Texas
- Holds a current Nurses’ Aide Certificate from the State of Texas
- Preferred 1 or more years’ experience as a Certified Nurse Aide
Here are a few perks that we offer to employees:
- Medical, Dental & Vision plans
- 401k Retirement with employer matching
- Paid Time Off (80 hours in your first year)
- 7 paid holidays per year
- Free meals available for specific shifts
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Access to our state of the art gym facility
Marbridge is a long-term residential care facility for adults with intellectual disabilities, offering a full spectrum of services tailored to individual needs and abilities. Located in Manchaca, Texas (between Austin and Buda), we provide our residents with opportunities to learn, experience, and achieve a whole new life. Our residents lead busy lives, participating in any of our 150 classes offered on-site at our 200 acre campus. Each of our three communities — The Ranch, The Village, and The Villa — provide a different level of care, support, and guidance, all based on the needs and independence levels of the residents who call Marbridge home.
Marbridge provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
You can apply online through Indeed or call us directly at (512)282-1144 for more information.