Location: Manchaca, TX (just south of Austin)
We currently have an opportunity for a CNA at our 92-bed facility where we provide nursing support to an extremely unique population of individuals primarily with intellectual and developmental disabilities. This population makes working at the Villa a much different experience than working at any other nursing facility in the greater Austin area – in the U.S. there are only a handful of nursing facilities that cater primarily to a special needs population. There is a wide range in the levels of independence among Villa residents, with some requiring almost total assistance, and some practicing modified independence. The Villa boasts a Five Star Rating through the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services, a distinction pertaining to the quality of resident care that only 10% of skilled nursing facilities achieve!
CNA Positions Available:
- Full-time, rotating days off, 2:00pm-10:00pm
- Full-time, rotating days off, 10:00pm- 6:00am
- All PRN Shifts (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, & 10pm-6am)
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Able to read and write English
- Completion of training and competency program approved by the State of Texas and holds a current Nurses’ Aide Certificate from the State of Texas
- Preferred 1-3 or more years experience as a Certified Nurse Aide
- Personality attuned to the requirements of meeting needs of the infirm and aged
- Demonstrates competency in skills and techniques necessary to care for residents’ needs as identified through resident assessment and described in the care plan
- Demonstrates knowledge of universal precautions and the blood borne pathogen rules
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Employees love to work for the Marbridge Foundation! Here are a few perks that we offer to employees:
- Competitive Pay!
- Medical Dental & Vision Plans
- 401k Retirement with employer matching
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays (including your Birthday!)
- Paid Time Off
- FREE Meals available
- Incentive Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- FREE state of the art gym which includes cardio equipment, weights, Pilates Room, Volleyball and Basketball court
- Assistance with continuing education requirements for CNA Certifications
- Hands-on management team – we provide great training so you are comfortable from the start!
How To Apply
If this sounds like the position for you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Welcome Center to apply in person.