The Creed Ford III Therapeutic Riding Ranch
The Marbridge Foundation is proud to announce the kick-off of a new Capital Campaign for the Marbridge equestrian facility. In honor of the late Creed Ford III, a beloved Marbridge supporter, the new facility will be named The Creed Ford III Therapeutic Riding Ranch.
“Though the facilities have posed a special challenge, our residents continue having success in their personal achievement plans and winning show after show,” commented Shonda Corn, Marbridge equine coordinator.
Since its inception in 2006, staff have been trying to manage horses in stables originally designed for miniature horses, fields unable to accommodate residents with mobility issues, and mounting maintenance needs. This new facility will allow for a whole new level of riding, learning, and partnering with others in the community with special needs.
Donate to the Creed Ford III Therapeutic Riding Ranch using the form on this page or send a check to:
c/o Creed Ford III TRR
2310 Bliss Spillar Road
Manchaca, TX 78652
- All-weather riding facility
- Increased accessibility through wheelchair ramps & paved walkways
- Updated, climate-controlled equipment room
- Bathrooms for residents & volunteers
- Ample lighting for use during all weather conditions
- Insulation & fans to help with summer heat
- Durable fencing & horse stalls
- Bleacher seating for up to 200 people
- Offices & classrooms for staff & resident use
- A public address (PA) system throughout the building