The Lodges at The Ranch is the newest addition to our campus, encompassing 35,000 square feet of carefully designed living quarters and enhanced healthy spaces for Marbridge residents. The Lodges at the Ranch has enhanced quality of life with modern approaches for healthy living, and thoughtful design for the unique and deserving population we serve. Space is limited, so apply today: Click HERE to complete the admissions inquiry form, call 512.735.2704, or email [email protected].
The Lodges at the Ranch comprises of six new buildings on our campus. Key features include:
- Four individual housing lodges, complete with living suites, common areas, quiet sitting spaces and a community dining area.
- 12 resident capacity per lodge, totaling 6700 square feet each.
- An administrative building for Ranch nursing team and staff offices.
- A more inclusive home-like setting, offering single occupancy rooms, complete with sitting area, social area, and quiet area.
- A well-appointed space with more natural light and modern amenities, providing more privacy while still offering sense of community.
- A stand-alone enrichment building, allowing dedicated space for activities, music, and enrichment opportunities.