We are excited to introduce this brand new addition to our campus, encompassing 35,000 square feet of carefully designed living quarters and enhanced healthy spaces for Marbridge residents. The Lodges at the Ranch reflects an enhanced quality of life with modern approaches for healthy living, and thoughtful design for the unique and deserving population we serve. Project completion is expected by the end of December, 2018. Residents currently living at the Ranch will be given first priority with occupancy. Space is limited, so apply today: Click HERE to complete the admissions inquiry form, call 512.282.1144 x1204, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lodges at the Ranch will comprise of six new buildings on our campus. Key features include:
- Four individual housing lodges, complete with living suites, common areas, quiet sitting spaces and a community dining area.
- 12 resident capacity per lodge, totaling 6700 square feet each.
- A separate recreation and activities center for Ranch residents.
- An administrative building for Ranch nursing team and staff offices.
- A more inclusive home-like setting, offering single occupancy rooms, complete with sitting area, social area, a kitchenette, and quiet area.
- A well-appointed space with more natural light and modern amenities, providing more privacy while still offering sense of community.
- A stand-alone enrichment building, allowing dedicated space for activities, music, and enrichment opportunities.