The Marbridge Miracle Society is a dedicated group of friends and supporters with a heart for our mission to provide transitional and lifetime care for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Miracle Society members help ensure sustainability for the Marbridge community.
The cost to provide comprehensive care for each resident to experience the best quality of life in the least restrictive environment at Marbridge exceeds tuition. Miracle Society members support Marbridge financially starting at $1,000 per year for five years, helping to bridge the gap, and allowing us to keep tuition costs as low as possible.
$1,000 per year for 5 years
$10,000 per year for 5 years
$25,000 per year for 5 years
- Personalized communication regarding your impact from our senior leadership team
- Annual holiday ornament designed or inspired by resident art
- Invitations to special events
- Personal outreach from our senior leadership team 1-2 times annually
- Personal reminders about upcoming pledge payments
- Invitation to the exclusive annual member appreciation event
- Confidence in knowing that Marbridge can continue being home to hundreds of special needs adults for as long as they need services