The Villa provides a safe, loving environment for up to 82 people who cannot care for themselves. We are a licensed skilled nursing facility that provides individualized medical, rehabilitative, dietary, social, and spiritual services. Residents at the Villa represent a diversity in diagnoses. Many families choose The Villa for loved ones who may not have an intellectual disability, but more profound medical needs such as muscular dystrophy and cerebral palsy.
Residents who live in The Villa enjoy a full life with a schedule full of games, activities, and opportunities offered on campus as well as some community outings while under 24-hour licensed medical supervision.
Highlights & Amenities
- Spacious shared bedrooms
- Basic furniture provided (residents are able to bring their own & decorate as they wish)
- Cozy living area & kitchen (appliances may be turned off or on based on residents’ abilities)
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- On-staff registered dietitian, social worker, & enrichment specialists
- Physical, occupational, & speech therapies
- On-site rehabilitiation & recovery care
- Individual Program Plan
- Access to the on-site Live Enrichment Center & Sensorium
- 18 years of age or older
- In need of physical assistance with activities of daily living (bathing, toileting, grooming, etc.)
- In need of medical care provided by registered, licensed and certified nursing staff
- If developmentally delayed, meets the requirements of pre-admission Screening and Resident Review (PASARR) as approved in writing by a physician or official nurse
- Free of aggressive or threatening behaviors; no serious psychiatric or mental health condition
** Please note that these are general guidelines for admission eligibility; all prospective residents will be reviewed on an individual basis. **
The Villa accepts Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance.
Awards & Recognition
Boasting a four star rating by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), this rating is a distinction that compares all licensed nursing homes in the state of Texas and by metrics to all other nursing homes in the US.
The Marbridge Villas have been awarded the Bronze – Commitment to Quality Award for its commitment to improving the lives of residents through quality care. The distinction is the first of three progressive award levels through the National Quality Award Program, presented by the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL).