The Marbridge Foundation is currently looking for a Recruiter/HR Assistant to join our HR team. The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization through the development of recruiting plans, employing sourcing strategies, and connecting with candidates to promote Marbridge’s reputation as “best place to work”.
This position has a typical Monday-Friday schedule, 8:30am-5:00pm in office. Occasionally the Recruiter will be called upon to work additional hours or odd schedules.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist Director of HR with staffing by processing applications/resumes, updating staffing needs, and updating advertisements for job openings as needed
- Work with HR Director to design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Facilitate New Hire Orientation and process new hire paperwork
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards, newspapers, colleges, etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, job fairs, etc.
- Conduct initial pre-screening interviews to determine appropriate placement and qualifications
- Forward qualified candidates to hiring managers, set up interviews, and ensure proper paperwork is completed
- Conduct background checks, driving records and verify credentialing for positions that require a certification, license, or education level
- Keep up to date records and communications of all applicants in each stage of the process
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Assist with reference checks as needed
- Assist with performing salary surveys as needed
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Provide HR Director with analytics (separation reasons, time to fill, etc.)
- Foster employee retention by assessing feedback provided by applicants and employees and providing that feedback to the HR Director and appropriate supervisors
- Function in other organizational activities and special projects as assigned by Human Resources Director
- Clerical responsibilities: Greet visitors in the Welcome Center, assist with general office duties such as ordering supplies, keeping office area clean and organized, signing for packages, and providing directions to visitors
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Experience Recruiting required
- Experience in Human Resources preferred
- Experience with Human Resources Management Systems (HRMS) preferred
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews along with experience reference checking.
- Must have computer experience, and demonstrate proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Must posses good telephone skills and behave in a professional manner when relating to staff, vendors and residents. Must be able to work independently or as a team and maintain a high level of confidentiality. Must be able to provide detail information, handle multiple tasks, proper filing, have a strong sense
Marbridge is a long-term residential care facility for adults with intellectual disabilities, offering a full spectrum of services tailored to individual needs and abilities. Located in Manchaca, Texas (between Austin and Buda), we provide our residents with opportunities to learn, experience, and achieve a whole new life. Our residents lead busy lives, participating in any of our 150 classes offered on-site at our 200 acre campus. Each of our three communities — The Ranch, The Village, and The Villa — provide a different level of care, support, and guidance, all based on the needs and independence levels of the residents who call Marbridge home.
Marbridge provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.