MARBRIDGE RANCH (Assisted Living Facility)Location: Manchaca, TX (just south of Austin)
We currently have an opportunity for a Cook at the Ranch Assisted Living care center, located in Manchaca, TX (just south of Austin). Our residential community offers care to adults with a wide variety of cognitive abilities. We provide our residents with opportunities to learn, experience and achieve a whole new life. Come work with the best, join our team!
- FULL-TIME: 10am-6pm, Tuesday-Saturday
The Cook is an employee hired to oversee all aspects of the food preparation, cooking, serving and cleanup of meals and snacks served at the Ranch Assisted Living care center. Must follow a planned menu and adhere to special dietary restrictions. This includes food ordering, maintaining a clean and orderly kitchen, pantry and dining area. This position also helps supervise and train resident employees assigned to work in the dining room and dishwashing areas.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- High School diploma or GED
- Texas Food Handler Certification
- One year experience cooking in a commercial kitchen or restaurant preferred.
- Knowledge of food preparation, sanitation and hygienic methods.
- Must possess good communication skills and professional manner when relating to staff, residents, vendors and families.
- Must be organized and have ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate exceptional customer service skills, be able to communicate, read, speak and write the English language, and perform simple math calculations.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Employees love to work for the Marbridge Foundation! Here are a few perks that we offer to our employees:
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- 401k Retirement plan with employer match
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid holidays (including your Birthday!)
- Paid time off
- Assistance with continuing education for CPR/First Aide certifications
- FREE Meals available for specific shifts
- Incentive programs
- Employee recognition programs
- FREE state of the art gym which includes cardio equipment, weights, Pilates room & basketball court
- Hands-on management team – we provide great training so that you’re comfortable from the start
HOW TO APPLY
All interested candidates please submit a resume and cover letter expressing your interest to HR@Marbridge.org. You may also stop by our human resources office to fill out an application at 2310 Bliss Spillar Road, Manchaca, TX 78652.