The Bridges Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center at Marbridge.
Attentive care on the road to recovery at The Bridges, a bridge from hospital to home.
To inquire about availability or to arrange for an assessment, please contact Jenna Hudson at (512) 845-3812 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bridges Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center provides a new model of care in a home-like environment. The Bridges is a fully equipped 1,200-square-foot rehabilitation center that provides for patients’ physical, occupational and speech therapy needs and promotes a more efficient return to health and improved mobility.
Features of The Bridges Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center include:
- Full-service rehabilitation center
- Transitional care facility that feels like home
- 8-bed capacity for adults 18+
- Extra large rooms
- Individual telephones
- Wireless internet
- Flat-screen televisions with headphones
- Elegant, home-like décor
- Large great room and gathering area
- Dining room service
- Private entrance behind the Villa
- Private setting with pastoral views
- Manicure landscaping and outdoor lounge areas
Our serene, comfortable surroundings promote recovery from surgery, stroke or other medical conditions. At The Bridges, we meet patients’ therapy needs and enable them to return to their own home as quickly as possible.
Take a tour from the comfort of your home by clicking on The Bridges Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitaion Center photo…