Marbridge Ranch and Village (Assisted Living Facility)Location: Manchaca, TX (just south of Austin)
Marbridge is a residential care facility for adults with cognitive challenges. We are seeking a Lifeguard to work during the summer months to allow the residents to safely enjoy the pool. This is a temporary position that will last through August.
Must be certified as a Lifeguard, and have a current CPR/First Aide certification. Experience working with individuals with cognitive challenges is a plus.
- Tuesday – Friday – 6pm-8pm
- Saturday & Sunday – 1pm-4pm
- Additional Hours available as a PRN Resident Trainer
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Our employees love to work for Marbridge Foundation! Here are a few perks that we offer to our employees:
- Assistance with continuing education for CPR/First Aide certifications
- FREE Meals available for specific shifts
- Incentive programs
- Employee recognition programs
- FREE state of the art gym which includes cardio equipment, weights, Pilates room & basketball court
- Hands-on management team – we provide great training so that you’re comfortable from the start
HOW TO APPLY
All interested candidates please submit a resume and cover letter expressing your interest to HR@Marbridge.org. You may also stop by our human resources office to fill out an application at 2310 Bliss Spillar Road, Manchaca, TX 78652.