Location: Manchaca, TX (just south of Austin)
We currently have an opportunity for a Housekeeper at our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Manchaca, TX.
The Housekeeper will perform duties in accordance with established standards and instruction. The housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the resident rooms and other areas which he/she is assigned. Work activities shall be generally housekeeping.
Housekeeper Positions Available:
FULL-TIME – Rotating Schedule, 6am-2pm
Housekeeper responsibilities include:
- Sweep and mop floors
- Empty trash
- Dust furniture, window sills, pipes on ceiling, vents
- Clean bathrooms, commodes, sinks, bathtubs
- Vacuum carpets, vents
- Wash windows and blinds
- Wipe off walls
- Sweep and mop dining room
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
High school graduate or equivalent. Ability to read, write and follow oral and written instructions. One year housekeeper or cleaning experience.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Employees love to work for Marbridge Foundation! Here are a few perks that we offer to our employees:
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- 401k Retirement plan with employer match
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid holidays (including your Birthday!)
- Paid time off
- FREE Meals available
- Incentive programs
- Employee recognition programs
- FREE state of the art gym which includes cardio equipment, weights, Pilates room & basketball court
- Hands-on management team – we provide great training so that you’re comfortable from the start
HOW TO APPLY
All interested candidates please submit a resume and cover letter expressing your interest in the position to HR@Marbridge.org. You may also stop by our human resources office to fill out an application at: 2310 Bliss Spillar Road, Manchaca, TX 78652.