With thanks for your generous gifts, we have broken ground on The Lodges At The Ranch, January 2018
Now accepting admissions applications for January 2019 occupancy.
- Project completion is expected by the end of December, 2018. Residents currently living at the Ranch will be given first priority with occupancy.
- With increased capacity for 12 new residents beginning January 2019, space is limited, so apply today: email@example.com, or by calling Barbara Bush – 512-282-1144 x 1204.
- DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
The Lodges at the Ranch will comprise of six new buildings on our campus. Key features include:
- Four individual housing lodges, complete with living suites, common areas, quiet sitting spaces and a community dining area.
- 12 resident capacity per lodge, totaling 6700 square feet each.
- A separate recreation and activities center for Ranch residents.
- An administrative building for Ranch nursing team and staff offices.
- A more inclusive home-like setting, offering single occupancy rooms, complete with sitting area, social area, a kitchenette, and quiet area.
- A well-appointed space with more natural light and modern amenities, providing more privacy while still offering sense of community.
- A stand-alone enrichment building, allowing dedicated space for activities, music, and enrichment opportunities.