A Move Forward for Marbridge
The Marbridge Board of Trustees and the Senior Management Team are pleased to introduce our capital campaign for The Lodges at The Ranch. The Lodges at the Ranch will replace the Winters dorm, which was constructed in 1963 and has surpassed it’s function. The Lodges at the Ranch will be a brand new addition to our campus, encompassing 35,000 square feet of carefully designed living quarters and enhanced healthy spaces for both residents and staff alike. increasing our capacity by twelve new residents. Further, it establishes an enhanced quality of life that reflects modern approaches for healthy living, and thoughtful design for the unique and deserving population we serve. The increased resident capacity will bring increased revenue for Marbridge; while design efficiency allows us to maintain the existing level of staffing. The campaign to fund this $7M project began in September of 2016; currently we have secured pledges of $5.3M. We need your help to complete our funding by December, 2017. Donate now to The Lodges at The Ranch.
The Lodges at the Ranch will comprise of six new buildings on our campus. Key features include:
- Four individual housing lodges, complete with living suites, common areas, quiet sitting spaces and a community dining area.
- 12 resident capacity per lodge, totaling 6700 square feet each.
- A separate recreation and activities center for Ranch residents.
- An administrative building for Ranch nursing team and staff offices.
- A more inclusive home-like setting, offering single occupancy rooms, complete with sitting area, social area, a kitchenette, and quiet area.
- A well-appointed space with more natural light and modern amenities, providing more privacy while still offering sense of community.
- A stand-alone enrichment building, allowing dedicated space for activities, music, and enrichment opportunities.