Location: Manchaca, TX (just south of Austin)
We currently have an opportunity for a Certified Nurse Aide at our 92-bed facility, located in Manchaca, TX (just south of Austin). Our Villa Nursing Home has gone through some significant remodeling and have an 8 bed short-term rehabilitation center! We have a tenured management team and a good survey history! Come work with the best, join our team!
Full-Time CNA Positions Available:
All PRN Shifts
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
~ High School Diploma or Equivalent. Able to read and write English.
~ Completion of training and competency program approved by the State of Texas and holds a current Nurses’ Aide Certificate from the State of Texas.
~ Preferred 1-3 or more years experience as a Certified Nurse Aide.
~ Personality attuned to the requirements of meeting needs of the infirm and aged
~ Demonstrates competency in skills and techniques necessary to care for residents’ needs as identified through resident assessment and described in the care plan.
~ Demonstrates knowledge of universal precautions and the blood borne pathogen rules.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Caregivers love to work for the Marbridge Foundation!! Here are a few perks that we offer to employees:
- Competitive Pay!
- Medical Dental & Vision Plans
- 401k Retirement with employer matching
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays (including your Birthday!)
- Paid Time Off
- FREE Meals available
- Incentive Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- FREE state of the art gym which includes cardio equipment, weights, Pilates Room, Volleyball and Basketball court
- Assistance with continuing education requirements for CNA Certifications
- Hands-on management team – we provide great training so you are comfortable from the start!
ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME TO HR@MARBRIDGE.ORG.
You may also stop by our HR office and complete an application in person at 2310 Bliss Spillar Road, Manchaca, TX 78652