Location: Manchaca, TX (just south of Austin)
We currently have an opportunity for a Certified Medication Aide at our 92-bed facility, located in Manchaca, TX (just south of Austin). Our Villa Nursing Home has gone through some significant remodeling and added an 8 bed short-term rehabilitation center this year! We have a tenured management team and a good survey history! Come work with the best, join our team!
We are currently looking for an Certified Medication Aide to administer medication as prescribed by the resident’s physician and document the administration, the medication effectiveness and any note adverse actions or side effects on the medications in accordance with the establish policies and procedures.
Certified Medication Aide Position Available:
Full-Time: 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm
PRN shifts: 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm
Caregivers love to work for the Marbridge Foundation!!
Here are a few perks that we offer to employees:
- Competitive Pay!
- Medical Dental & Vision Plans
- 401k Retirement with employer matching
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays (including your Birthday!)
- Paid Time Off
- FREE Meals available
- Incentive Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- FREE state of the art gym which includes cardio equipment, weights, Pilates Room, Volleyball and Basketball court
- Assistance with continuing education requirements for CNA & CMA Certifications
- Hands-on management team – we provide great training so you are comfortable from the start!
Certified Medication Aide Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Able to read and write English.
- Completion of training and competency program approved by the State of Texas and holds a current Nurses’ Aide Certificate from the State of Texas.
- Preferred 1-3 or more years experience as a certified Nurse’s Aide.
- Personality attuned to the requirements of meeting needs of the infirm and aged. Demonstrates competency in skills and techniques necessary to care for residents’ needs as identified through resident assessment and described in the care plan. Demonstrates knowledge of universal precautions and the blood borne pathogen rules
How to Apply
All interested candidates please apply by emailing your resume to HR@marbridge.org
You may also stop by our human resources office to fill out an application at:
2310 Bliss Spillar Road, Manchaca, TX 78652.