$500 SIGN ON BONUSES OFFERED FOR FULL-TIME DRIVERS
The Marbridge Foundation, located in Manchaca, Texas, is currently looking for a full-time driver to join our team. Marbridge prides itself on providing a fun, compassionate, and mission-focused work environment for our employees while creating numerous opportunities for our residents to achieve a whole new life.
The Driver is an employee hired to safely and efficiently transport one or more residents and or staff to their required destinations in a Marbridge supplied vehicle. These may include work sites, airports, bus stations, doctor and dental visits, and other destinations as the need arises. The Driver may also transport items from one Marbridge campus to another such as mail, interoffice communications, supplies etc. as the need arises.
- Full-time, 10:00pm-6:00am, Tuesday-Saturday
DRIVER ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that residents and/or items being delivered arrive at their destinations safely and on time by maintaining a routine transportation schedule, staying in contact with the dispatcher, and practicing safe driving habits.
- Supervise residents during trips away from the facility as assigned, redirect and report any inappropriate resident behavior or non-compliance as it occurs.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and functionality of the vehicle, including removing trash, going through car washes, keeping vehicle fueled, and enforcing the no eating/drinking policy in Marbridge vehicles.
- Perform other duties as assigned
DRIVER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Texas Drivers License and a clean driving record
- One year experience working in a residential setting with individuals with mental or physical challenges a plus
- One year experience with driving vans or shuttles a plus
- Must possess good communication skills and professional manner when relating to staff, residents, vendors and families.
- Must be organized and have ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
Marbridge is a long-term residential care facility for adults with intellectual disabilities, offering a full spectrum of services tailored to individual needs and abilities. Located in Manchaca, Texas (between Austin and Buda), we provide our residents with opportunities to learn, experience, and achieve a whole new life. Our residents lead busy lives, participating in any of our 150 classes offered on-site at our 200 acre campus. Each of our three communities — The Ranch, The Village, and The Villa — provide a different level of care, support, and guidance, all based on the needs and independence levels of the residents who call Marbridge home.
Marbridge provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.