$500 SIGN ON BONUSES OFFERED FOR FULL-TIME CAREGIVERS
We currently have opportunities for overnight Direct Support Professionals (DSP) at one of our Assisted Living Communities located in Manchaca, TX (just south of Austin).
Our residential communities offer care to adults with a wide variety of cognitive abilities. We provide our residents with opportunities to learn, experience, and achieve a whole new life. Our residents lead busy lives, participating in any of our 150 classes offered on-site at our 200 acre campus.
Full-Time Shifts Available:
- Full-time: 9:45pm- 7:45am (Thursday-Sunday) Ranch Community
- Full-time: 10:00pm- 6:00am (Rotating Days) Village Community
Direct Support Professional Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure that residents follow a daily hygiene and grooming routine, providing assistance and training as needed.
- Train and supervise residents in proper bedroom and bathroom maintenance, closet organization, and laundry procedures
- Listen to residents who may need to express an opinion or concern and make referral to Administrator of Staff/Resident Training and Development when appropriate
- Conduct and document training of residents
- Follow guidelines concerning supervised medication of residents
- Assure that residents maintain their sleeping schedules (going to bed on time, waking up on schedule)
- Assist and encourage residents in reading, participating in, and adhering to their written weekly schedule
- Assure proper training for residents. This may include daily hygiene, bedroom maintenance, getting along with others, problem solving, fire drills, supervised medication procedures, and job training
Direct Support Professional Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid Texas Driver’s License and good driving record
- One year experience working in a residential setting with individuals with mental or physical challenges, or other relevant life experiences strongly preferred
- Must possess good communication skills and professional manner when relating to staff, residents, vendors, and families
- Must be organized; able to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail
Marbridge is a long-term residential care facility for adults with intellectual disabilities, offering a full spectrum of services tailored to individual needs and abilities. Located in Manchaca, Texas (between Austin and Buda), we provide our residents with opportunities to learn, experience, and achieve a whole new life. Our residents lead busy lives, participating in any of our 150 classes offered on-site at our 200 acre campus. Each of our three communities — The Ranch, The Village, and The Villa — provide a different level of care, support, and guidance, all based on the needs and independence levels of the residents who call Marbridge home.
Marbridge provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.