Marbridge is currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to assist in the operation of the Ranch Assisted Living Facility. This position is responsible to the Ranch Director for providing administrative, organizational, and communication support to maintain an effective, efficient front office.
Responsibilities include answering incoming calls, maintaining and updating office and resident files, communicating with families, coordinating travel with/for residents, dispersing resident mail, and performing administrative/office duties and documentation as requested. This responsibility includes ensuring compliance with state standards and regulations of an assisted living facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Appropriately code all bills/receipts for Ranch purchases. Fill out and attach tracking reports and deliver to Director for his/her signature.
- Take responsibility for Petty Cash Fund. Be responsible for withdrawals from the account, getting proper receipts and signatures to account for the money. Reconcile and code receipts once a week to turn in for reimbursement from Administration Office.
- Turn in billing information for tuition charges.
- Be the point of contact for parents calling in to provide travel information for the residents. Fill out the travel log properly and distribute to staff daily.
- When requested by Director, contact parent/guardian to obtain approval for purchases such as clothing, magazine subscriptions and renewals, special birthday requests, etc.
- Type/file information as requested by the Director. Start new master files on new residents when they arrive. Update resident information on master forms as needed.
- Performs similar job-related duties as assigned.
- Monitor Guardianship on residents and submit letters to Director for a signature.
- Take responsibility for resident savings. Complete required monthly count of money.
- Work alongside the Director on completing the Ranch monthly calendar. Distribute poster calendar to each dorm. Email calendars to staff and families.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Texas Driver’s License and a clear driving record
- Must be able to communicate in a clear and professional manner with coworkers, residents, parents, etc. (This includes phone and written communication)
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Must have basic clerical skills such as knowledge of computer basics, ability to type, file, take messages
- Must be able to operate a multi-line phone system
- Must be able to efficiently use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in an office setting strongly preferred
- Experience with database management preferred
- Must be proficient with handling numbers due to handling invoices, petty cash, etc.
- Must possess good organizational skills