Our 170-acre ranch, located just outside Austin, allows our campers to enjoy a wide variety of activities while promoting team development. All activities are adapted to meet the interests, skills and ages of our campers, and our dedicated staff will positively reinforce the progress that individuals make in problem solving, interpersonal communications, self-assurance, and independent living tasks.
The weeklong camp activities include swimming, horseback riding, arts, crafts, music, games, sports and community outings. It’s an active, exciting week at Camp Marbridge!
- Session 1: June 14 to 19
- Session 2: June 21 to 26
- Session 3: June 28 to July 3
- Session 4: July 12 to 17
- Session 5: July 19 to 24
- Session 6: July 26 to 31
- Session 7: August 2 to 7
- Session 8: August 9 to 14
- Full-time counselors with experience and/or training in special education or related fields
- Full time camp coordinator Amenities
- Lovely Texas Hill Country setting
- Planned community outings
- Active schedule, with many sports and leisure opportunities
- Provides young adults an opportunity to experience independence within a supervised setting
- Prepares young adults who wish to begin a successful transition from high school or home setting to a more independent life.
Camp Marbridge reaches out to young adults with cognitive challenges
- Who are between the ages of 16 and 30 years old
- Who have a primary diagnosis of a developmental disability or cognitive challenge
- Who are largely independent in mobility and the basic daily living skills
- Who are free of physically aggressive behaviors